Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Trends/Fresh Skin & Bold LIps

  All I have seen for makeup for the Fall season is clean, fresh, dewy skin, dark purple/wine lips with minimal (if any) eye makeup. In this post I actually skipped mascara altogether. It's not for everyone but I gave it a go!
  Also this Fall is big on contoured/highlighted faces. MAC's new Face and Body Collection is all about this trend; coming out with creamy contour products and pressed pigments to highlight. In the looks below I didn't have any of MAC's new contour creams from the new collection so I just made my own by mixing a few things together.
  Naturally I wanted to do a few different looks using these concepts so this is what I came up with! I kept my face and eye makeup the same, but changed up my lips for a few different lip looks. The link posted below is from Beautylish to an article about this very trend! Take a read if you like and I hope you enjoy! 

Fall Trends Article:
http://www.beautylish.com/a/vcqri/photo-call-clean-beauty-inspiration-for-fall


Skin:
MAC Face & Body Foundation in N3
MAC Mixing Medium in Shine on tops of cheekbones
MAC Paint Pot in Quite Natural (dark brown) mixed with my MAC Careblends Oil for contour

Eyes:
MAC eyeshadow in Copperplate

Lips:
 Combo 1:
    -MAC Vino l/l and Red Dwarf Prolongwear l/s

 Combo 2:
    -MAC Chestnut l/l and Underworld l/s

Combo 3:
    -MAC Currant l/l and Goes and Goes Prolongwear l/s


Lip 1


Lip 2

 
Lip 3

 
 These are my must haves for the perfect dark lip. All by MAC and they're all amazing.

 XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Just blog stalking a bit... you're fantastic at what you do!! I really liked that dark lip the best!

    Bran <><

    ReplyDelete